pork, fresh beets, garlic & fennel
*will receive as frozen or partially thawed*
Hard to beet this one. Our veggie-forward take on a sweet Italian sausage… with more pizzazz (and color). Humanely raised pork, fresh beets, plus a blend of garlic and fennel bring new flavors to this classic.
- Global Animal Partnerships Step 1 Pork
- Good source of protein & Vitamin C
- No added hormones, nitrites, nitrates or phosphates
- All natural, no dyes
- Carbon emissions from production & forward delivery offset 100%
- Recyclable paper packaging from renewable sources with plant-based inks
- Shipping boxes are compostable and can even be used for plant food!
Fourth-generation butcher, Cara Nicoletti, was working in shops in Brooklyn when she came up with the idea to create “less meat but not meatless” sausages as a way to deliciously help people reduce their meat consumption. After selling her wares for over 10 years, she teamed up with industry vets Erin Patinkin (Ovenly) and Ariel Hauptman to create a fun and colorful brand. Seemore Meats & Veggies is one of the only women-owned and -led national meat companies and all of their products are carbon neutral.