Edison Grainery, Organic White Popcorn, 16 oz
Edison Grainery's butterfly-type organic white popcorn pops up fluffy and light. Just like at the movies! Grown in Nebraska, our gourmet white variety (45-48 expansion) is nearly hulless and delightfully tender. Its bright white color and melt-in-your-mouth texture is quickly becoming a household favorite and a crowd pleaser at art house theaters.
Stuff to know:
- Popcorn is a whole grain, high fiber food.
- Low in fat, with no saturated or trans fat.
- Research has shown that popcorn has more polyphenols, which are packed with beneficial antioxidants, than fruits or vegetables.
- Non-GMO corn.
Directions for use:
- Pour 2 tsp. vegetable oil into the bottom of a pan and place over medium heat.
- Drop one or two kernels into the oil. When the kernels begin to spin or pop, add up to 1/3 cup of popcorn to the pan.
- Gently shake the pan to coat kernels with oil.
- Place lid on the pan slightly ajar to allow steam to escape.
- Remove pan from the heat once the pops are about three seconds apart.
- Pour your popcorn in a serving bowl, season with Edison Grainery Himalayan Pink Salt to taste, and enjoy!
Country of origin: USA