Grown organically by Fritz Durst Farms in Capay, CA
Floriani Red Flint, a rare heirloom corn traditionally grown by Italian Alpine farmers, was carefully cultivated for a rich, mildly sweet, floral flavor. This luscious polenta pairs beautifully with the rustic flavors of Italian food — earthy dishes of mushrooms, dark greens, and braised and grilled meats. Try our polenta with kale pesto or as a savory breakfast.
- 100% Whole Grain & Whole Milled
- Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
- Grown & Milled in California
- Identity Preserved (100% Traceable from seed to table!)
- Ingredients: Organic Whole Grain Polenta
Identity Preserved pastas take Community Grains’ commitment to transparency to the next level. Our 23 Points of Identity tells the whole story. Enter the batch # (found on your bag of polenta) on our site for detailed information about the corn variety, and how it was grown, stored, and milled.
100% Whole Grain, Certified Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Vegetarian